April 9, 2013
CEO: Bob Crouch
Locations: Adecco has over 400 branch office locations in the U.S. WNY branch locations are: Arcade, Batavia, Cheektowaga, Dunkirk, Jamestown, Lockport, Niagara Falls and Olean.
Type of Business: Employment Agency
Current work force: Adecco puts over 70,000 people to work in the U.S. every day.
Clients: Clients are virtually every single one of the Fortune 500 companies, ensuring that we work with the best of the best and provide outstanding job opportunities to the brightest of job seekers out there.
- AARP (American Association for Retired Persons)
- ACC (Association of Corporate Counsel)
- ALA (Association of Legal Administrators)
- AMA (American Management Association)
- ASA (American Staffing Association)
- Chamber groups
- CCNG (Call Center Networking Group International, Inc.)
- IAAP (International Association for Administrative Professionals)
- IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- ISM (Institute for Supply Management formerly NAPM)
- NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
- NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council)
- NTSA (National Technical Services Association)
- PIHRA (Professionals in Human Resources Association)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- SOCAP (Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals)
- Urban League
Expansion: Recently expanded the Direct Hire Division. Direct Hire is now servicing the entire Western New York area. Please call Vicky Juda (716) 706-2231 for more information.
Training: Skill Builder access for all Adecco associates.
Higher education tuition assistance: Yes.
What do employees like best about working for your company?Besides working with some of WNY top customers and providing temporary and temp to hire jobs we also have our direct hire division that places higher level candidates at top clients. We also have the ability to share candidate files with all Adecco branches which opens up the job opportunities available for candidates. Our objective is to get qualified candidates to work as quickly as possible at a job that best fits their job skills.
Community involvement: Eight year sponsor of WNY Affiliate - Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Toys for Tots drop off, Adecco Food drive for WNY Food bank, Arcade Winterfest
Employee benefits: Comprehensive Benefit Package
Types of positions: Assembly, Machine Operation, Production & Warehouse, Administrative, Banking & Finance, Call Center, Customer Service & Data Entry
Direct Hire Division:
Call Vicky Juda (716) 706-2231